This well-known organization has grown from a small butcher shop to a leading provider of snacks for households across Australia. It is proud to have an outstanding reputation for consistently manufacturing high quality products through innovative processes and it's passionate, hard-working team.
What's in it for you:
- An opportunity to join a well-established, innovative organisation
- Competitive rate on offer, with penalty rates applicable on all shifts, and overtime available.
- Outstanding opportunity for permanent employment
- Five days a week on offer, with consistent afternoon shift hours
- Chance to apply your practical skills and gain experience in a quality focused and rapidly growing organization
- Development and monitoring of routine equipment maintenance
- Preventative maintenance, production machinery breakdown troubleshooting repair work, commissioning of new machinery
- Analyzing records and identifying opportunities to improve maintenance programs.
- Adhering to all quality, food safety, WH&S and environment policies and procedures.
- Trade qualified Electrical fitter/Electrician (Certificate III or IV)
- Experience with PLC programming
- Previous experience in a high volume, FMCG or manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Forklift License (preferred)
- Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical and Police check
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Alex on 0434 135 833
At Fuse, we specialize in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!