- Casual Position
- Supportive team environment
- current AHPRA registration required
Do you enjoy working in a supportive team environment with a focus on excellent patient-centred care? This could be the job for you!
An Endorsed Enrolled Nurse opportunity exists for qualified and motivated nurses to join our Rehabilitation Unit.
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care to individuals/groups under the direction and supervision (either indirect or direct) of the RN
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Medication endorsed EN may administer medications according to state law and organization policy
Dorset Rehabilitation Centre is a 30 bed inpatient hospital, located in Melbourne's North West.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Working with Children check
- Specialty rehabilitation nursing experience or recent acute ecperience
- Enrolled Nurse qualification in Monitoring and Administering IV Medications
- Advanced level of clinical skills (desired)
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Demonstrated time management & organisational skills with the ability to meet objectives/timelines
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Applications close: 30 Jun 2022
For further enquiries:Leah Larosa, Director of Clinical Services - 03 9474 8931
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter your CV along with the contact details for two professional referees.