About the engagement:
Green Light are looking for an experienced IAM Consultant to work with one of our innovative team based in Melbourne. The Identity Management Consultant will design and Implementation and will have a strong focus on Identity Management design and implementation in a multi domain environment (Linux and Microsoft).
You will be working on supporting and executing multiple work-streams in consultation with key stakeholders and the business leads, in accordance with all applicable policies and guidelines.
The role requires an experienced and technically competent individual who is resourceful, detail oriented, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in working with customers.
- Provides HLD and LLD design, conduct workshop and provides high level documentations
- Provides input into architecture and design documents for new services being proposed in the environment
- Support and execute multiple work-streams in consultation with key stakeholders and the business leads, in accordance with all applicable policies and guidelines.
- Detail Design, with implementation work required as well
- Work on Identity management design and implementation in a multi domain environment
To be successful in this role you are, or will need to have:
- Proven experience working as an Active Directory Specialist OR Solution Architect working in an Enterprise environments
- Working knowledge of various identity and access management principles and platforms
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, implementation, management, configuration and maintenance of Microsoft servers and associated server technologies
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux ver6.2 to ver7 experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience across Active Directory, especially around Sites and Replication
- Related professional work experience in designing, implementing, and supporting IAM solutions
- Relevant work experience around Identity management and SSO. Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Management system on based (FIM and MIM)
- Experience with Single Sign On technology based on CAS, SAML and knowledge of AAF (Australian Access Federation) based on Shibboleth , ADFS, OAuth and OpenID connect
- In-depth knowledge of DNS, DHCP (specifically from Server 2003 level) ADFS, MFA, SCCM, Exchange 2010/2013, Exchange online, O365
- Working with Windows Server 2003, and Server 2012R2 functional level
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (domain and federation services), Forefront Identity Manager, SQL, management services, and other key Microsoft server technologies
- Excellent analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify solutions to challenging issues
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Server administration and management
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Relevant IT degree and Industry certifications : MCSA, MCSE, ITIL, etc
- Solid experience in writing policies and procedures and other support documentation
- Strong record of operational success managing large Active Directory environments