Your new company
Well-known for their positive mark in the Disability Sector, this organisation is going through a period of growth aimed at developing procedures and pushing best practice. This opportunity is a visible appointment within the organisation that will take your career to the next level!
This organisation are seeking an experienced professional who has worked as a Policy Officer to support a driven team as they rollout a key framework within the Agency Policy Branch.
Your new role
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Interpreting, drafting and reviewing policy, advice and procedural directions.
- Conducting research to inform policy and strategy design.
- Contributing to draft reports, briefing papers, speeches, Ministerial correspondence and discussion papers.
- Participating in committees and forums on behalf of the business area.
- Contributing to planning and implementation of policies and objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants will additionally need to demonstrate;
- Research skills
- Writing and editorial skills
- Project management
- Secretariat skills
- Ability to be flexible and have multiple priorities at once
What you'll get in return
You will be given 1:1 mentoring, ongoing support and a highly competitive pay rate.
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV l email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2603689