Our client is an industry leading, FMCG organisation operating across Australia and New Zealand. Their organisation culture and vision is focused on growth and innovation.
As the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading a Production team in a fast-paced environment to ensure KPI's are met. You will also be responsible for managing and optimizing the team along the production line.
- Superannuation continuance during unpaid parental leave
- Development profiles and Internal leadership courses to support your growth
- Discounts through our partners including organisation such as Flight Centre, Booktopia, Event Cinema & Red Balloon
- Permanent, full-time role with an industry leading organisation
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the team using coaching, developing, delegation and recognition to ensure they have the capability to meet performance goals
- Manage and monitor operational areas performance levels, ensuring they are meeting Food Safety, Animal Welfare and Product Quality KPI's
- Implement and monitor strategies to reduce staff turnover and ensure labour cost base is productive, efficient and cost competitive
- Identify and resolve Animal Welfare, Food Safety and Quality issues, hazards and risks
- Responsible for ensuring all livestock is treated humanely by self and team
- Quality control
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with leading and engaging a team, with the capabilities to create a collaborative and positive working environment
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement initiatives through implementing strategies
- Ability to analyse data, understanding production and team performance to improve efficiencies
- Excellent communication with the ability to communicate cross functionally to build strong and effective relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Knowledge of RSPCA and FREPA animal welfare standards
- HACCP and Animal Welfare knowledge required
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Sam Standfast on 0412 638 890 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!