- A competitive salary expected to be in the $65-$70k + super
- An opportunity to work for a company leaving a positive impact on this earth
About Our Client
Our client is in the business of making the world a better place, and they believe that collaborative models and systemic approaches are the way to achieve progress and success.
It's no longer enough to pursue social progress or commercial growth. In fact, they don't believe you can have one without the other. When you have both, that's what we call "Positive Impact".
For nearly 60 years, they've been helping our clients to see the world as interconnected - by formulating strategies, building partnerships, mobilising capital, and implementing programs that have a lasting social and financial impact.
The future demands new thinking, new approaches, and new solutions. With a global network operating in over 90 countries, they believe in a better world, and we work to make it possible.
- Support the Central Program Manager with Facility contracting processes.
- Follow up short term advisers (consultants) invoices on a monthly basis. Develop Payment Approval Forms for central (non-country specific) invoices and expenses
- Coordinate Facility Trackers - travel, contracts, Facility wide insurance policies, etc
- Liaise with Egencia travel management and maintain working relationships with key contact points to ensure service reliability and issues escalation.
- Manage the Mobilisation / demobilisation of all Long-Term Advisers across the facility, liaising with the local country team members as required.
- Support other MDF travel if needed, including flights, accommodation bookings, transport, and visa support.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 2 years experience in a similar role
- A highly collaborative team player
- Willingness to learn
- Internal training for all new starters
- High level interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package in the $65,000 - $70,000 + super range
- Central CBD office location
- A fantastic team environment with people who want to make the world a better place
- 4/6 Month Contract but ideally 12/18 month Contract