Your new company
Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, and drive growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. This particular division is looking for passionate Salesforce experts with varying degrees of experience and capability to join their growing National team on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will join a world class team of consultants delivering innovative solutions enabled through the Salesforce cloud platform whilst playing an active role in growing their Enablement service line.
- Work with the global team to develop and implement world class solutions
- Work in partnership with clients to deliver value adding services
- Provide management and leadership to high performing team members
- Work within a professional Tier 1 consulting environment
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to build tech enabled solutions for new business opportunities
- Work as a trusted advisor to senior management
Your new role
The Salesforce Designers are responsible for designing functional solutions and experiences that align to the business objectives. Join a world class team of consultants delivering innovative solutions enabled through the Salesforce cloud platform whilst playing an active role in growing the Technology Enablement service line. This role will see you be responsible for designing functional solutions and experiences that align to the business objectives. Day-to-day tasks include:
- Being an advisor on “the art of the possible,” to ensure best practice capabilities and out-of-the-box functionality are adopted.
- Working closely with Architects, Business SMEs and other Designers to shape business capability maps and process flows, and design personas, customer journeys, and functional specifications.
- Working closely with Business SMEs to develop and prioritise requirements/user stories, and ensure they are understood by the team.
- Configure and run system demos for workshops, including creating prototypes and wireframes.
- Configuring out of the box functionality that aligns to development principles. Unit test components that the designer has created or amended.
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes/systems to deliver current and future customer needs.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Supporting Change Management team members in enabling business transition and helping to establish change.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience should include:
- Salesforce platform implementation experience
- Salesforce certifications including but not limited to: Certified Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder
- Relevant University degree or an industry recognized qualification
- An innovative mindset and a can-do attitude
- A passion for problem solving enabled through technology
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2608283