Green Light Worldwide are looking for an experienced SAP HCM Workday Consultant to assist in a service delivery of a large national project at one of our client’s site.
The SAP HCM Workday Consultants provide application expertise to assist in the designing, developing, and deployment of applications that support the HR process.
- Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes.
- Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function’s alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results.
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Managing the integration between Workday and SAP
- Acting as SAP specialist for all HR related topics
- Background in configuration of Workday HCM with familiarity in Business Processes, Security and Absence
- Competency in Workday Reporting and Integrations as well as SAP ABAP, SAP Payroll Support and troubleshooting
- Experience in SAP AU Payroll, Personnel Administration and Organization Management
- Experience of STP Payroll and in Australian legislation
- SAP HR and Success Factors Talent Modules
- Performance and Goals
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).
- Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions.
- Able to coordinate efforts in line with the "bigger picture" to maximize the overall value of project and process initiatives.
Green Light is one of Asia Pacific’s most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.