- Ongoing, Full-Time Contract
- Make a difference utilising your environmental consulting in-depth skills and knowledge
- Melbourne location
Greencap makes the world safer by offering risk management solutions that protect the things we value most - our people, our property, and the environment.
We do this by delivering tailor-made solutions across the breadth of health & safety, property and the environment through our expert services, online solutions, and training offerings.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the Senior Environment Consultant will contribute to the project and account management while also having the technical ability to deliver a wide range of services to our clients from inception to delivery. This role will be supported by a team of high performing technical experts. In this role you will be:
- Contributing to the region’s secured work profile by identifying, creating and converting opportunities through proactive Client relationship management.
- Contributing to the region’s pipeline of business opportunities that will ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Monitoring assigned projects to ensure they meet defined project objectives (i.e. meet Client and regulatory needs, timeframes, budget etc.) and regularly communicate with key stakeholders.
- Utilising your technical background to deliver high-quality varied work in the areas of environmental management and environmental monitoring.
- Leading, mentoring and developing junior staff to deliver quality and value add to our clients while at the same time reflecting Greencap’s culture and values.
- Responsible for data management and the compilation of technical reports and presenting findings to Clients including Environmental Management Plans and Environmental Risk Assessments.
- Conducting a range of field activities, as and if required, including, but not limited to site inspections/audits, surface water monitoring, air quality and dust monitoring, noise monitoring etc.
To succeed in this role, here’s what we need:
- An experienced and confident Environment Consultant, who is passionate about the environment and can develop, perform and deliver projects with minimal supervision.
- At least 5+ years of experience in the environmental management field.
- Willingness to grow professionally both as a technical expert as well as a Client-facing professional with necessary commercial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels both internally and external stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of project management, project delivery and the VIC environmental regulatory framework.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement with a desire to achieve best practice outcomes.
- Keen to work in the field and travel regional VIC and interstate, as required.
- Qualifications in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science.
- Environmental Practitioner certification is desirable.
- A current driving licence is essential.
Are you ready to join us to make the world safer? It’s an exciting time to build your career with Greencap!
If you would like to express your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the links to submit your application.
To apply, you must be an Australian/New Zealand resident or able to work without restriction in Australia.
As part of our recruitment process and commitment to safety, suitable candidates will be required to undertake background checks which may include a police check, a pre-employment medical assessment, drug and alcohol testing as part of your application process.
Disclaimer: Greencap does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Greencap promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity.