Your new company
Your new company is a mid-sized financial services business based in Western Sydney who have a fantastic culture and offer incredible benefits within a flexible working environment.
Your new role
Your new role was created due to the incumbent going on maternity leave. You will support the Head of L&D to ensure the organisations learning strategy is achieved. You will manage one direct report and oversee the following duties:
- Analyse learning outcomes and organisational needs through research findings, best practise and workforce trends
- Manage the Instructional Design of training documents created/used within the L&D team
- Effectively project manage the L&D requirements of projects as required and design (and when required deliver) the content to the required audience.
- Conduct needs analysis in the workplace to clearly identify the skills gap which is required to be filled by training Design and development of program collateral, workbooks, facilitator guides, run sheets, activities and other material.
- Create media to support learning (e.g., visual aids for face-to-face, various multimedia resources for eLearning and online) Identify key stakeholders and work proactively to garner their support and endorsement by presenting learning solution proposals and working with stakeholders to refine the solution to ensure best learning outcomes for the learners
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Managing a small team of learning designers
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing blended learning programs with the relevant supporting materials
- The ability to create an end-to-end learning strategy from training needs analysis to post-implementation review
- Prior experience in financial services is highly desirable
What you'll get in return
In return for this role you will receive an annual salary of $125,000 + super. You will receive all leave entitlements during your 12 month contract and immediately have access to all company benefits which are extensive. Parking is provided onsite in Western Sydney with a hybrid working arrangement of 60:40.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Lisa Craddock, or call us now on 8860 1642.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2647516