Your new company
A unique opportunity exists to join a reputable boutique planning consultancy organisation based in Sydney CBD. With centrally located offices, a strong client base, as well as various ongoing exciting projects, they are looking to add a talented Town Planner to the consistently expanding knowledgeable team currently in place.
Your new role
As a statutory planner within this business, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the fantastic culture already in place and get involved in a range of niche and large-scale development projects. Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewal of Development Control Plans and planning proposals along with the preparation of preliminary statements.
- Preparation of EIS’, REF’s, and clause 4.6 variations to development standards.
- Preparing Statements of Environmental Effects for a range of projects including residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments ranging in scale.
- Stakeholder management including liaison with stakeholders, clients’, and councils, while also representing various local and state planning panels.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have a relevant tertiary qualification in Urban Planning as well as relevant NSW industry experience. This includes a minimum of 3-5 years in a Planning position.
- A clear understanding of the Environmental Planning Assessment Act 1979.
- Previous exposure to land and environmental court workings.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work for a successful consultancy with lots of project variety
- Flexibility regarding days worked and remote options available
- Close knit team environment and hardworking company culture
- Competitive salary as well as bonus and progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Finola.Mcloughlin@hays.com.au or call Finola now on 0292492264.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within the planning space, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2641529