Your new company
Your new organisation is an industry leader, with business segments providing advanced Defence and Commercial technologies across Air, Land, Sea, Space and Cyber Domains. This company has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join their team based in Adelaide.
Your new role
As a Systems Engineer your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide technical oversight and high-level engineering management of the ongoing contract sustainment activities in relation to the project and Support systems
- Provide technical oversight and high-level engineering management for the project contractor Ad-Hoc funded changes and other activities
- Acting as a Deputy Senior Design Engineer for all project systems
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders in a way that achieves project outcomes, whilst, maintaining key relationships
- Actively leading, training, and mentoring engineers and technical staff
- Contribute and work in a cross-functional team
What you'll need to succeed
- NV1 security clearance
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering qualifications
- Demonstrate expert understanding of engineering methods, design, and development
- Experience in systems engineering, Validation and Verification, Test and Integration, Risk Management
- Previous experience as a technical authority with design approval responsibilities
- An expert understanding of engineering methods, design, and development
- Ability to sustain major systems
- Strong leadership and communication skills; ability to liaise with prime contractor, the customer, and other units
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary and a permanent position in an organisation that is expanding, offering you a secure and challenging work environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Alistair McCann on (08) 84039 930 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. .
LHS 297508 #2626587