- Team Management role with an industry leader.
- Strong people leadership focus with diverse industry experience
- Significant career growth opportunities
- Working alongside a diverse team of Environment professionals, risk consultants and infection control specialists
- Workplace flexibility supported
An exciting opportunity presents for a motivated, experienced and skilled Team Manager to join our team!
Reporting to the Practice Manager – Environment, you will be responsible for leading and coaching a team of environmental professionals; supporting key client management and growth strategies; and managing a diverse range of projects through a client-centric approach.
Specifically, this role will see you:
- Work with an amazing national team of industry-leading professionals!
- Use your people leadership skills and experience to support, develop and grow our valued team members in a professional services environment.
- Undertake quality assurance activities and work collaboratively to design and implement operational improvement initiatives and associated processes, tools and frameworks.
- Monitor assigned projects to ensure they meet defined project objectives (i.e. meet client needs, timeframes, budget, etc.) and regularly communicate with key stakeholders.
- Work with the team and business to identify, create and convert opportunities through proactive client relationship management.
- Undertake client management and project management activities across a diverse range of industries and programs.
- Provide ongoing feedback and operational guidance in support of achieving identified targets and enhanced operating environment, deliverables and outcomes.
- Foster positive collaboration with other parts of the Greencap business to deliver exceptional client outcomes.
Greencap makes the world safer by offering risk management solutions that protect the things we value most - our people, our property, and the environment.
We do this by delivering tailor-made solutions across the breadth of health & safety, property and the environment through our expert services, online solutions, and training offerings.
As our successful candidate, you will be an experienced environmental professional with a diverse capability who is commercially focused, and has a passion for people leadership, service excellence, business growth and continuous improvement. You will have experience in successfully managing a wide range of contaminated land projects, coaching and mentoring others, achieving results and will be able to demonstrate a client-centric can-do attitude.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A tertiary qualification.
- Experience managing a team.
- Effective time management, delegation, coordination and prioritisation skills.
- Professional experience in a corporate or consulting role; experience across a range of industries and complex organisations will be highly regarded.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships as well as communicate effectively across all levels.
- Robust analytical approach with attention to detail as well as exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- A current full drivers’ licence.
- Be willing to complete a fitness for work assessment as some of the work activities undertaken can be physically demanding.
- The opportunity to work on a diverse and wide-ranging mix of projects and client relationships
- Growth, development and training opportunities, both technically and as a people leader.
- Industry-leading base salary with performance-based bonus opportunities.
- An open, honest, flexible and transparent working environment.
Are you ready to join us to make the world safer? It’s an exciting time to build your career with Greencap!
Click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the links to submit your covering letter and CV. To apply, you must be an Australian/New Zealand resident or able to work without restriction in Australia.
As part of our recruitment process and commitment to safety, suitable candidates will be required to undertake background checks which may include a police check, a pre-employment medical assessment, drug and alcohol testing as part of your application process.
Disclaimer: Greencap does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Greencap promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity.