An exciting opportunity has risen for a talentedand dedicated Technical writer to join one of Australia’s rapidly growing and certifiedInformation Technology and Services company that is dedicated to providinghighly secure cloud services to its varied clients.
The successful candidate will join a highly collaborativeteam of talented and passionate technical professionals on a 3-month contract with apossibility of extension subject to business requirements and will be reportingdirectly to the scrum master/project manager.
Whatyou will be doing:
- Creating a brochure for one of the business products as well as producingengaging and memorable content explaining the differentiating factors of thecompany’s offerings from other cloud providers
- Producing high-qualitydocumentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for intendedaudience
- Completing the company’s Operations as well as R&D documentation
- Translating and developing highly technical language into a voice forbusiness audiences
- Creating and maintaining the information architecture to enhancecustomer understanding of the company’s products and systems
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Must be based in either Sydney or Canberra
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
If youthink you have what it takes to take on this role, send through your applicationTODAY! Be quick, as this role will be filled very quickly.
Ouragency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are100% confidential. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd partywithout your prior consent
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud