In September 2018 Accent Group launched The Trybe online into the Australian marketplace. The Trybe is the destination for the best assortment of kids branded footwear housing global and premium brands such as Nike, Vans, adidas, Converse, Dr. Martens, Polo Ralph Lauren and more. Our mission is to provide an opportunity for kids to define their style, own their choices and be themselves. In 2022, we now have 10 stores across Australia and are continuing to grow.
We are on the lookout for a passionate and driven Store Manager to join the team at our Trybe store in Bondi Junction! This exciting opportunity will see you leading a team of casuals with the support of your Assistant Manager to success, while working collaboratively with your Area Manager to identify any areas of opportunity within the business.
Benefits & Culture:
- A generous Salary + Bonus earning potential
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Tuesday to Saturday roster – two consecutive days off in a row to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Access to our Employee Benefits program which includes discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- Training & development to grow your career
- Opportunity to join the Future Leaders program which includes leadership training workshops, yearly global conferences, awards nights and much more
The role & responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient operation of your store to achieve optimal results in sales targets, KPI’s, store presentation, visual merchandising, stock levels, wage control and shrinkage
- Motivate your team to achieve optimal results in KPI’s & added value targets across stores
- Closely monitor store sales in order to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly targets - acknowledge outstanding results and identify any areas of missed opportunity
- Effectively manage the wage costs in store, adhering to weekly wage targets and company rostering standards
- Coach and mentor your team to maintain high team morale and encourage their individual development by ensuring training and succession plans are in place
- Ensure efficient OH&S management and adhere to state and national OH&S legislation
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated Retail Store Manager experience in a fast paced environment
- A motivated & driven ‘Make it Happen’ attitude
- A passion for leading & inspiring a team to succeed
- The ability to think strategically to identify missed opportunities and have a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Being operationally excellent and experienced with stock control and visual merchandising
- Experience with effectively managing a roster & wage control
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
The Accent Group acknowledges, and pays respect, to the Traditional Owners and ongoing custodians of the land. The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Maori people.