Tuross Head Rural Fire Service (RFS) crews were called to three separate fires over three days.
On Friday, a garden shed caught fire at Lake Street, Tuross Head.
A Tuross Head RFS spokesman understood the blaze was accidental.
"I believe it was an electrical fault," the spokesman said.
"The shed and contents were totalled but the fence and surrounds were okay."
Moruya Fire and Rescue Captain Mark Gould said a crew of six were called to help the RFS and found the shed fully engulfed. "Crew wore breathing apparatus and fully extinguished the blaze and mopped up," Captain Gould said. He understood the fire may have been associated with a battery charger in the shed.
On Saturday afternoon, May 23, Tuross Head RFS were called to a beach fire at Lavender Bay.
The spokesman said a strong south-westerly wind was blowing sparks and embers into nearby bushland.
"The lighter of the fire was quite stroppy when we put it out," he said.
"The concept of a fire on the beach sounds fantastic - but there's a community safety issue.
"Fires on beaches in the Eurobodalla Shire are not permitted."
Police also attended.
There's a minimum penalty of $500 for lighting fires on beaches, the spokesman says.
On Sunday evening, May 24, Triple-Zero (000) calls reported a house fire on Tuross Boulevard.
"We thought it was a structure fire, but on arrival it was a hedge on fire," the RFS spokesman said.
Two Tuross Head RFS trucks arrived at the scene as well as two ambulance's, police and Moruya Fire and Rescue.
"There were about 20 people who lost hours of their time for a lack of common sense," the RFS spokesman said.
The spokesman urged the community to read the RFS standards before lighting up.
The spokesman reminded the community: "You can't burn off in town at any time."
Fire and Rescue's Captain Gould also stressed that message: "There should be no fires in residential areas with an EPA certificate; they cannot burn rubbish."
The RFS said pile burns "out of town" were also of great concern recently.
"People need to be aware of the regulations - even though it's no longer fire season, it's still dry," the spokesman said.
"You need to notify your neighbours and more importantly ring fire control to tell them what you're lighting up and where you are.
"We have been to three burn-offs where the owners had not notified fire control.
"Since the bushfires people have been very gun-shy.
Recently, Tuross Head RFS were called to an unauthorised pile burn. Crews responded after calls were made to Triple-Zero (000).
"There were about 10 piles all lit up at once - about half a kilometre of fire was lit," the spokesman said,
"People called it in as a bushfire, which it was."
After the busy summer fighting out of control bushfires, Tuross Head RFS look forward to recruiting 11 new members.